Saturday, 16 August 2008
Top Ten Tips on Having Sex in a Taxi
1. Wear a skirt and no underwear. For this reason, we don't recommend attempting this act in the middle of winter--that's the last place you want frostbite.
2. Get in a bit of foreplay before you hail the cab so you're both raring to go when you get in: make out on a street corner, sit in the back row at the movies, exchange some dirty text messages...
3. You might be tempted to get so drunk that you have no idea whether or not the driver is watching, but we think this is bad manners. A drink or two to calm your nerves is one thing, but too much booze + motion sickness = not exactly your "Before I Die" fantasy sesh!
4. Oh, and he totally knows what you're up to, by the way. But isn't that kind of the point?
5. Unless you just decide to give each other a sneaky handjob, of course.
6. For something a little more, trying sitting on your boyfriend's lap, facing away from him. It's not exactly stealth sex--especially if you get caught at a red light--but at least no naughty bits will be on display.
7. If it's late at night and one of you is lying down across the seat resting your head in your partner's lap, this could be a nice segue into oral sex.
8. Don't expect a happy ending...this is more about the journey than the destination (both literally and figuratively). But even getting just a little busy in the back of a cab will provide you with fantasy fodder for years to come!
9. If you'd like a little more privacy (and a shot at that happy ending), then consider renting a limo with a privacy screen. Why not surprise your partner by picking up from the airport in one of these? It'd be just like prom night but without all the teen drama and bad hairdo's.
10. And most important of all: tip your driver!