Friday 1 August 2008

First of the Month


"It's always August under your arms"
ROY HARPER

When I done quit hollerin' baby,
I believe I'll shake 'em on down
Get my babe, won't be late,
You know by that I mean seconds late

Ah, must I holler,
Must I shake 'em on down,
Well I've been mistreated, babe,
I believe I'll shake 'em on down.

Well I ain't no monkey. I can't climb no tree,
No brown skin woman gonna make
No monkey out of me,
I ain't no monkey, Sure can't climb no tree,
I been mistreated babe
I believe I'll shake 'em on down.


Listen mama, Put on your mornin' gown'
Put in your nightshirt Mama
We gonna shake 'em down
Must I holler?
Must I shake 'em on down?

Gave my baby a twenty dollar bill,
If that don't get her,
I'm sure my shot-gun will,
Yeah, I gave my baby a twenty dollar bill,
If that don't get that woman,
I'm sure my shot-gun will.

LED ZEPPELIN
"Hats Off To Harper"

3 comments:

I, Like The View said...

why do I think that's a bloke?

Gordie said...

Hairy armpits?
A facial resemblance to Gok Wan?
You're used to small penises?
You secretly want it to be?

I, Like The View said...

it's the arm pits, I think

and possibly the fact I wax my bikini line (s/he obviously doesn't)

don't know who Gok Wan is (altho you can reassemble the letters into Go Wank, which I don't know is relevant or not cos I don't know who Gok Wan is)

regarding penis size, you should know by now surely that it's irrelevant (to a woman, anyhow)

nope, don't really like men dressing up in women's clothes - I prefer them naked