Wednesday 8 April 2009

Dead Badger Syndrome


So, anyways... I know I told you I was going to feel a lot freer to write and talk about a wide range of things once the court case was over, didn't I?

Well, I'm still borked.

If you need to know more, RTFM (Read The Friendly Manual.)

"People can also be prosecuted for having a dead badger. If you see a dead one, arrange for the local council to collect the carcass and dispose of it. Never try to dispose of a dead badger yourself."

Thanks to the guys at http://www.badgerland.co.uk for their helpful guide to The Protection of Badgers Act 1992.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Borked?

Borked?!

*tosses hands up*

Fine.
I'll ask.....but I'm sure he'll look at me with 'that' look...

Perfect Virgo said...

I too had the famed RC education complete with repression, brutality, fire and brimstone but (like you) thankfully minus the interference - just lucky I guess.